Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Milwaukee Family Law Website

Here is a new website that I built for Thomas Napierala in Bayside, Wisconsin.

Milwaukee Family Law Attorney | Bayside Divorce Lawyer

Mr. Napierala used to have one of those very large and expensive websites with a large legal marketing company. When the nearly $1,000 a month price tag had long-since stopped justifying itself financially, he cancelled the site. In a rush to get something in it's place, he put up a very basic, one page site. When I saw it, I couldn't help but remember how great his logo and color scheme were, so I got in touch with him.

We put together a few pages of content based on some things that he had around the office:

He had some workable divorce information, as well as a lot of information on custody & visitation.

I put together a design based on his pre-existing marketing materials and was able to give him a great price. Now when people go to his website, they see a great reflection of an effective law firm instead of a simple white page with their address and phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment