Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Minneapolis DWI Lawyer

Well, I'm going to do what I can. I am working hard to get one of my DWI Defense websites up on the first page for "Minneapolis DWI Lawyer" on Google. Not super easy. Considering I used to work with people who were paying upwards of $10,000 a year for DWI websites that were NOT there, I am going to be pretty happy if I can get my guy there for $1,200.

I noticed in my time carrying a bag around talking to criminal defense lawyers that all of the attorneys who are viewed as "really good" are downtown Minneapolis. I don't know exactly who it is who says these folks are "really good"... I don't think anyone does. I think there is just this basic idea of what a lawyer is and what they do that seems to jive really, really well with very tall buildings. You will be hard pressed in Minnesota to find taller buildings than the ones they've got up there in Minneapolis. They are tall. Certainly. There are lawyers in them, certainly. They will take your DWI case...certainly.

So while this blog has done very little to educate, or even entertain the public, let this serve as at least one more page that is pointing to my favorite Minneapolis DWI Lawyer, and let's hope and pray that the site starts to show up on the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment